HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Scream team!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The Scream team! 
    Ok hahah this is not an advertisement one post dont worry. I was just wondering who here has bought scream team appliances and how do they hold up..under sweat and everything. Because their Jester appliance would suit my new clown character PERFECTLY and i was wondering how well does it REALLY move with the face, and how well does it hold up for the people who sweat...a lot. Is it worth the price tag? If not do you know any prosthetics that are similar to that one that allow a lot of facial movement and can deal with being drowned in sweat?
    Thanks everybody
    -Dr. G

2. Default  
    Theirs was my 1st foam appliance that I had purchased, almost 6-7 years ago.
    It worked well for me.
    I have since purchased from Larry here: http://www.boneyardfx.com/

He is also a member here.

3. Default  
    Which would you suggest? I would be wearing this for hours on end, im looking for durability, realistic, and can host every facial feature as i speak with my face. I have a VERY expressive face which has always been my downfall when it comes to prosthetics. They never seems to move with your face as much as the manufactorer says that they do.

4. Default  
    I also want to know if this is worth buying. I am after the clown mask. :twisted:

5. Default  
    Cackles,
    I agree with you the clown prosthetic is without a doubt kick ass. But the problem is...Heckles and Twitch. Before them, and before all the imitators at local haunts they have spawned, that prosthetic used to creep the shit out of people. Now it just hits home as a familiar face, and familiar tends to mean not so scary.
    Just sayin' i say buy one of their other prosthetics and put your own clowny spin on it. I use the Goon one, it looked great!
    -Dr. G.

6. Default  
    You can extend the wear of any mask by
    1) using Sweat Stop over the run of the event. It will inhibit sweat because it's an active topical antiperspirant whose action will improve with repeated use. It will reduce the amount of oil in the mask which deteriorates it and will increase the durability of the application.
    2) Apply Water-Melon to the edges and blend the Water Melon with 99% alcohol instead of the edges of the appliance. You can also reestablish the edges of the Water-Melon without messing with the latex appliance edges which can't be reestablished. You will also get a blended edge and also be able to reapply it with the alcohol too.
    www.michaeldavy.com

7. Default Scream Team 
    I have not received a reply to my last 4 or 5 e-mails to scream team is anyone else having the same problem

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by AW View Post
    I have not received a reply to my last 4 or 5 e-mails to scream team is anyone else having the same problem
    Yes, they have had e-mail problems for quite some time I guess. I ended up messaging them on their Myspace and got a reply shortly after.

http://www.myspace.com/thescreamteam

9. Default  
    Yeah, tis true. Message the myspace if you have one.

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
    Cackles,
    I agree with you the clown prosthetic is without a doubt kick ass. But the problem is...Heckles and Twitch. Before them, and before all the imitators at local haunts they have spawned, that prosthetic used to creep the shit out of people. Now it just hits home as a familiar face, and familiar tends to mean not so scary.
    Just sayin' i say buy one of their other prosthetics and put your own clowny spin on it. I use the Goon one, it looked great!
    -Dr. G.
    So you have one? Then I'll ask you the same question: does it hold up well under sweat? I too sweat a lot when I wear masks, and if thats going to dissolve the makeup glue (or whatever they call it) then this will not be good for me.
    http://hauntednightmare.homestead.com/

SOMETIMES NIGHTMARES HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE!!!

Thread Information