HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Scream team!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by CacklestheClown View Post
    So you have one? Then I'll ask you the same question: does it hold up well under sweat? I too sweat a lot when I wear masks, and if thats going to dissolve the makeup glue (or whatever they call it) then this will not be good for me.
    I cannot believe the amount of H&T clones I've seen out there. Its unbelievable and I can't believe people are okay with ripping someone off like that.

2. Default  
    A guy showed up in a costume that was literally a mirror image of heckles, same prosthetic. But different color wig. I threw it away.
    I hate when people rip off characters.

And in answer to your question Cackles, if you wan't a prosthetic buy it from them. I have yet to be dissapointed. But becareful when you are handling them before application as you might tear them. They are thin in some places depending on the prosthetic you buy.

3. Default  
    Anybody have a phone number for these guys?
    I ordered about a week ago and got a package the other day.
    However it wasn't my complete order, and there were no notes or anything saying what was going on. I e-mailed and Myspaced them... No reply...

4. Default  
    What did you order? Because if you ordered a prosthetic, i dont think you get the make up kit as well if thats what you are missing. Dunno if that helped.
    Il look around the site.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
    What did you order? Because if you ordered a prosthetic, i dont think you get the make up kit as well if thats what you are missing. Dunno if that helped.
    Il look around the site.
    I ordered two prosthetics, two wigs, and their instructional DVD. I got the prosthetics and wigs, but no DVD!
    Also, on their site, it clearly states that if you order a prosthetic, the DVD is only 19.95.. However I was charged the full 24.95 and I didn't even receive it!
    Complete BS!

6. Default  
    I dunno man. Email them your number and their website says they will call you. But they are very popular, because of Heckles and Twitch so I hear they are backed up most of the time. Just be patient, unless you are planning to wear these in july?

7. Default  
    That's exactly my plan! I have a parade the 4th of July and wanted to get my stuff in time...
    I'm really ticked off!!

8. Default  
    I used Scream Team's Necron as a clown.

Thread Information