HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: When do you think the world gonna end??

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 06/06/06 the date of the beast!!

3 15.79%
  • the 12/12/2012, like the mayans said.

3 15.79%
  • any other date not listed here

8 42.11%
  • never

5 26.32%

Thread: Will the world end in 2012?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Will the world end in 2012? 
    I posted before a post where I dabate if the world gonna end this june 6, but it seems that the most of you (me included) think that the mayan prophecies are more accurate than nostradamus and biblical code... so here is a link, one of the best I could find (in 10 minutes of search LOL)

http://survive2012.com/

some info about the thing itself... it seems like a bunch of bolony to me LOL but I will keep searching for a better page, with better info, ohh by the way... here are a quick 'easy-to-digest' reference that talks about earth's magnetic field reversion.

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin...reversals.html

wait up for more useful info!!!

2. Default  
    Actually the 12/12/2012 is within a timeframe of another prophecy that the roman catholic church is suposed to be destroyed under... if I remember correctly this Pope is supposed to sugest that a Church, a Synagogue, and a Masque(spelling?) all next to each other. This will infuriate Muslims and start the third world war. When Rome is invaded, the pope(this pope is supposed to die before the start of the war) tried to escape the vatican and is caught. He is then brutaly tortured and killed, Thus bringing and end to Roman Catholicism....
    Ben Fox
    Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Well ever since the Menendez brother's trial , Lorraina Bobbit trail and O.j.'s trial have all left a decided vacuum in the USA's television life , maybe a good world-ending grand finale could wait till the dead of winter so we could all have something to see on the tube again!??

...and now for a commercial break......

"Tired of just sitting around the house watching "Days and Nights Of Our Lives", See the USA in your Chevrolet! Buy the new "End-of-the-World" SUV, featuring sealed, filtered passenger compartment, debris plow,rocket boosters for final space launch as the last solid ground under foot crumples away. No payments until 2022!

4. Default  
    :twisted:

Here's my $2.00, I would like to order one of these new SUV's.

Should make tearout at Fearfair much simpler. Does it come with the $1.00 rebuild the haunt kit? And, will the new "create a queue line with enough people to last a full year on full tilt with instant rebate and no interest be available in March? :twisted:

he he he

steve

5. Default  
    Sorry Dudes, the Bible says "NO MAN shall know the day" and I believe that. And every generation since the dawn of time has cried "the end is coming". At this point in time, I think we, ourselves will cause our own end. With Global Warming and wars and what not, how can we survive ourselves?
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    the Bible says "NO MAN shall know the day"
    However, we women will!! :P
    Hauntingly Yours,
    Frightmistress
    www.ghostlymanor.com and others
    Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

7. Default  
    What's with all the world ending posts lately? It ends when it ends and there is nothing any of us can do about it. It could even be thousands of years from now.

8. Default  
    just go to http://www.deathclock.com and find out how long each of us will be here.
    If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

9. Default  
    I gotta agree with mindtumer. It ends when it ends...

I'm just trying to enjoy my time while I'm here.

10. Default  
    Life's way too short.
    I think you should do the
    things that make you happy.

Happy Haunting
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Thread Information