Happy Holidays to everyone!
Now is the time to be seriously thinking about making your plans to visit the largest and longest running Halloween Tradeshow in the country – The 12th National Haunt & Attractions Show produced by TransWorld Exhibits, Inc.. The 2007 show dates are: February 23 – 26, 2007 with the Thursday before (Feb. 22nd) offering some great pre-show activities as well. All the information including registration, hotels, tours, events, education, vendor info and more can be found at www.hauntshow.com
My wife and I were chosen again this year to head-up many of the tours, Haunt Pavilion activities and after-hour social events. We would like to personally invite you to not only come to the show but also partake in some of the outstanding activities, tours and events being offered this year including:
· Pre-Show – “Frozen Tundra Tour” – Bus tour to some of Wisconsin’s top haunts – visit www.HalloweenWisconsin.com for all the details.
· Pre-Show – “X-Treme Networking Course” – Crazy Bob’s latest development of educational activity covering serious business issues that effect haunt industry owners!
· Education – Friday and Saturday ala Carte educational seminars (You pick and choose from the great line-up of speakers and topics!)
· Tours – This years tours include trips to: Medieval Times Dinner Theatre, Second City Comedy Theatre and a mysterious yet-to-be-named: Haunted Attraction Tour.
· Halloween Party Extravaganza – You definitely do not want to miss the “Vampire Ball” scheduled for Saturday night at the Doubletree Hotel featuring an out of this world – “Cutting Edge” entertainment act plus the best DJ’s in the music business!
· Haunt Pavilion Competitions and Exhibit Contests – Compete to win NATIONAL RECOGNITION AWARDS in several categories of make up competitions, a backdrop painting contest, enter your photo’s in 4 different categories, submit your marketing tools and your haunts t-shirts. All the details will be up on the www.hauntshow.com site very, very soon! Every Haunt is strongly encouraged to enter some or ALL of these competitions. Great prizes and beautiful awards will be given away for all activities!
Have a wonderful Holiday and treat you or the business to the perfect present of a nice trip package to the TWE show including signing up for many activities!
Crazy Bob and Beth Turner
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)