HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour Lemp Mansion

1. Default Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour Lemp Mansion 
    There will be a Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour on Friday March 27th. A meeting will be held in the bar at the Mansion at 930pm. Free appetizers will be served with free door prizes. Also a raffle will be held. 2 lucky people will get the chance to join us on a ghost tour of one of the top ten most haunted houses in America. Raffle tickets are for sale at $10.00 a piece. 4 other participants will be able to join the investigation at a price of $50.00 a piece. Dont miss this once in a lifetime experience. Who knows you might just come face to face with a real life ghost! If interested or if you want more information please reply to this thread or pm me.
    Thank you,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

2. Default  
    Well our ghost hunt went well. We explored the Lemp Mansion from top to bottom. From the 4th floor to the basement. Alot of stairs it wears you out after awhile. We had 3 strange occurances or experiences. The first was the front door of the Mansion being rattled and shook as we were coming down the staircase. The second was the sound of chairs being pushed along the floor in the dining area. No one seen them being pushed but 3 or us heard them. We went to the other dining room where we thought the noise came from and nothing had been disturbed. And finally on the main dining room floor in a hallway that leads from the bar and to the bathrooms. We heard a loud slap sound. It sounded as if someone took there bare hand and slapped the wall. I recreated the sound and everyone agreed that was what it sounded like. There was lot of activity on that main floor dining area at the Lemp Mansion. We all agree its more than definately haunted. It was a great night, alot of fun and even if it wasnt haunted a great place to stay. Its beautiful, well kept and clean, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a spooky experience in a famous haunted house.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    We also have a picture that was taken in front of the dresser that is beside the side of the bed where William Lemp shot himself. It is very strange looking. Its of like a transparent figure with the shape of a body, a arm and a head.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default I Am Curious... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    They told *****!?
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 06-22-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Browning underware

5. Default  
    Jim far as the original furniture there are some hand carved ornate chairs. I know they said are from when the Lemps owned the place. And if I remember right some of the other furniture was either found or kept in the old stables that are outside or just back of the mansion and the gazebo. How much was in there I really dont know. What room did you stay in when you were at Lemp Mansion?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

6. Default  
    It was a huge bedr
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 06-22-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: age spots

7. Default  
    Faces? Do they have carved faces in them. I didnt look that close. And then that big piano that was upstairs and to the left was gone? Dont know why? But I feel for the guys who had to move that!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

8. Default Piano? 
    I have a big organ,
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 06-22-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: lies

9. Default  
    Jim too much information! I didnt need to read that! LMAO!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information