HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: disney pirate projection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Default disney pirate projection 
    i rode the new redone pirate ride at disney world,they redid their flames with silk and changed a few things but does anyone know what the projection of davy jones was projected onto?you pass right through a curtain of what looks like fog but dosnt smell like fog.was this a mist curtain?i didnt at all get wet from it.

2. Default  
    Hey Wipp,
    They are actually projecting on a curtain of atomized water molecules. Water is bombarded with ultrasonic waves that actually knock the molecules appart. two channels of air then contain the fog making a pretty cool screen to project on.
    Check out the maker at :http://<a href="http://fogscreen.com...screen.com</a>
    happy haunting,
    PH

3. Default  
    thanks alot.yeah i was wonderin cause it created like a doorway about 6 inches thick and the room wasnt all filled with fog.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    So it wasn't much fun?
    You said it didn't even get you wet!

5. Default  
    Eh... I think there is enough unwanted moisture on the ride seats at disney... Although you wouldn't need to worry where this moisture came from.
    -PH

6. Default  
    So the relief valve popped open on the old Depends?
    About two years ago a little girl (about 11?) wet herself, very obviously, after experiencing "The Bad Dream Bed".
    She returned a week later , I recognised her and didn't want to possibly mention her previous experience here embarrassing her...then she began telling everyone in the room all about it, almost bragging about it!?

7. Default  
    can you describe this bad dream bed?

8. Default  
    Condensing the sound tracks recorded from the thousands and thousands of hours of video tape, I would describe it as follwing:"Holy Sh AHHH!!"
    "AAIII! AH! "God save me!" "Whoa! AAHHAHHAH!"
    Sometimes I have the opportunity to inform them that God will not be saving them because I very recently saw God taking a break in the local bar, having a beer, Sorry.
    It is quite a unique, personal, unforgettable experience, that begs to actually be experienced to be fully appreciated. Right?

9. Default  
    Wipp, if you have to ask you need to hit Jim's place during Transworld... it is a MUST see type item.... and bring your adult wetness protection.....

10. Default  
    yeah from what i understand he has a real original thing goin there

Thread Information