HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ravens Grin Admission-2007

1. Default Ravens Grin Admission-2007 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Is now $12.oo
    We have been at $10.oo for ...?? 7 years?
    Sounds like it will be "New Math" for me!?
    Anybody, know, just off the top of your head, what 5 times 12 is?
    Privately e-mail me if you ever figure it out, Thanks.

2. Default  
    12 bucks for a 90 min tour?thats a dollar fifty a min.

3. Default  
    Take a tape measure and for every person in line that would be one foot. Get them all smashed together and measure them with each person on the foot line, the the next foot line and so on. Five people is Five foot. Then look at the inches, 5 foot is 60 inches, that is $60. So, I guess you are charging by the inch now a dollar a foot. If they lay down end to end it is more money! Unfortunately little people get in cheaper but still more than only a foots worth.

Add it all up on a pocket slide rule kept in a spiffy pocket protector with gumbands around it incase you get upside down. It can be accessorized with a kitty cat pocket puppet and they will never see the price shock coming.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    The old Ford dealer here used to sell used Chevys by the pound, just to piz off the Chevy-lovers doing business with him.
    Of course this was when you buy a pretty good used car for $350 from a reputable dealer.
    God, I'm old!

5. Default  
    you outta try that jim.charge women by their weight

6. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Wipp said:
    Now that's funny! :lol:

Kel

7. Default  
    "charge by the weight"
    Probably I should have been doing this since one busy October night several years ago I lifted everyone who happened to come through the house that night and by my rough estimates I probably lifted around 90,000 pounds of human "meat".
    My chiropracter doesn't know how I can do these physical things I have always done?
    Simple, I'm a tore-ass, sign of the Bull , born in the Chinese year of the Bull, so I'm a double " BULL! "
    Being a double bull also helps with the gift of gab. There, I said it before someone else did.
    I don't think I like Kryptonite either?
    hahahaha!

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp
    If they lost a pound or two mid tour by soiling themselves would you have to reimburse them that much ?
    -PH

9. Default  
    Soil, land, sounds like the Federal Land Bank starting up, small amounts of fertilyzer, then watch out!
    I have never been really into the brown and black poo-poo stuff myself, I guess I discovered at a very early age that it didn't make good sculpting clay or toys.
    (I'm not into the green style either)

Thread Information