HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: First New Animatronic for 2009

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default First New Animatronic for 2009 
    Hello Everyone!
    This is Janene at Distortions. We just developed a new product called "Grandma" This product is unqiue because it is a foam filled latex piece with a metal armature and a strong AC motor that rocks her back and forth which in turn either rocks the rocking chair or rocks her back and forth on a still chair for 198.00! "Grandma" comes with a CD that you can use of her talking and laughing. You provide the chair (or rocking chair) and plug her in. No assembly. All electric.
    This is a pro haunt quality piece at a crazy price. This is premiring this Saturday at the Houston Trade Show in the Morris Booth (#2525). This is an introductory price so be sure to order within the next couple of weeks to make sure that you can get in on this special price. She should be on the website later today. Call us at 970-351-0100 for more information.
    Thanks - Janene
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Wow, $198.00 you can't get most haunt related things at that price, very cool. Will you be showing this off in St. Louis?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

3. Default  
    She will be in St. Louis, although the price could possibly go up some. This is an introductory price.

4. Default  
    I had to call to confirm the price and it really is selling for only $198.00! We got our order in! Shipping wasn't bad at all either, only $20.93! Thanks Janene for your assistance with our order!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

5. Default  
    Yea there will at least be a few animatronics there. Nice price too.

6. Default  
    Wow that is great! And I like the price! How much more will it be at Transworld? Hopefully closer to $200.00 than $300.00.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

7. Default Damon! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Look for my "Celebrity Underware" booth at Transworld.
    All under $300! Signed by highly personal stains.
    (I said "Look for my booth, this doesn't mean that you will actually find it there!)
    Take the time to check out your own pants, see what I mean? Did you find something?
    And you're not even at Transworld!
    Good work!

8. Default Grandma arrived! 
    "Grandma" from Distortions arrived yesterday... SHE IS BAD @$$!!! As soon as we hook up a sound system for her, I will try to take a video shot of her inside Raycliff Manor to share. In haunt lighting people are definitely going to think she'd a real person rocking in the chair! The detail on this lovely lady is astounding, right down to her wrinkly knees and knobby toes! LOL This product is as "plug and play" as it gets.

Janene and the rest of the Distortions Team, THANKS for an AWESOME product and a FANTASTIC price! Thanks for the incredibly great Customer Service as well!

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 03-11-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

9. Default  
    Mine is due to arrive this week I believe - can't wait! Thanks for the great tip.
    Scott Simmons
    The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
    http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

10. Default  
    There was another new prop from distortions at the Vegas show. It had Sam in the name but I can't be sure. Worked in the same manner as granny and looked really cool.

Thread Information