HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Book Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I've sent my order in..
    I need all the help i can get ! :P

2. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Mike, your book went out via USPS Priority Mail on Saturday, so it should be arriving to you any day! I also included a refund check with the book. The check you sent was for $1.20 too much. :wink: Thanks for your order and please let me know what you think about the book!

Kel

3. Default  
    Got it yesterday!!
    The book is well written and organized..
    Excellent book..
    I really liked chapter 11. (page 139) Reward your crew...!
    Great job..

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks for the positive feedback Mike! I'm glad you're enjoying the book!

Kel

5. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks to everyone who has ordered a copy of my book! I have about 50 books left. For those travelling by plane to TransWorld, you'll need a book to read on the plane! :wink:

Kel

6. Default  
    Just got it yesterday, absolutely love it!

7. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks SSP! Glad you're enjoying the book!

Kel

8. Default Truely Helpful and insightful 
    I have been following your posts since you started. I received the book a few months back… both have been extremely helpful in preparing our business plan.

You have done a great service to those of us out here about to take the leap. Please except my sincerest appreciation for all the hard work and many thanks for all your encouraging words and insight.
    "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
    - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
    - Mel Brooks

9. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks KegRoller and thanks for the overwhelming response on my book to all of you who have ordered copies and thanks for all the great feedback! I love hearing back from the readers and knowing that my book has encouraged, inspired and/or helped you in your entrepreneurial haunted attraction ventures! I have approx. 30 books left and I'm not really sure when I'm going to have time to re-inventory. Once I'm out, it may not be until the fall before I think about having the publishing company put more books into production. Thanks again for all your support! It helps me and the other key partners of Eureka Screams!, LLC make it to TransWorld! :wink:

Kel

Thread Information