HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pet Peeves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Talking  
    Only problem with that allen is that my character rarely talks lol, i'll speak to maybe four or five people a night lol my character does not do alot of dialogue. I rely alot on body movement and attitude to get my scares. And some of the stuff that i do physically. People seem to be un-easy when i never say anything, i snarl alot and snap at people but thats most of my vocalization.

But that is true its great that customers say a bunch of the same things when i get asked out by guys i usually say "sorry dear you're not my type" and the reaction of their friends is "ohhhhhh u just got turned down by the dead girl!!!"

i get "hey how much do you get paid here" alot and i usually respond with "depends on how many people i kill" or "all the flesh that i can eat"

another one is "ooo -insert name of patrons friend- i think she likes you!" i usually resond with "depends on if she's a screamer or not"

because i wear a straight jacket i get "can i untie you?" i say "that all depends on if you want to live"

OdetteDespairr
    Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

2. Talking  
    Allen, Skull Kingdom, is that in Florida, that a year round haunt?

OdetteDespairr
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

3. Default  
    This is a major pet peeve of mine. My thing is a clown character. Literally an insane clown. I take my normally deep voice up on octave and drop it ocassionally and just make myself sound insane. But everyone thinks i sound like the joker. From the new batman, the one with heath ledger. So every other person, i joke not. I mean literally atleast once a group i get. "You sound like the joker!" to which i tend to respond "No girlee, the joker sounds like me!" i say girleee regardless of the gender. Another one i get is "Why so sirius?" To which i respond. "You would be sirius to if you were trying to eat and your lunch keeps asking stupid questions!"
    It just makes me very frustrated

4. Talking  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
    "You would be sirius to if you were trying to eat and your lunch keeps asking stupid questions!"
    It just makes me very frustrates.

Thats awesome! LOL

5. Default  
    Skull kingdom was in FL and it was a year round. It closed a few years back and has been bulldozed sadly. It was a blast and I learned a ton there. I also made a ton Of friends that Im still in contact with. It was a great talent pool and an amazing place to grow up. It never really had good management or dedicated owners so thats what did it in.
    Allen H

6. Talking  
    I thought so. I remember a long time ago when i was in Florida with family on a vacation seeing an add for it and i absolutely begged my mom to go. Access Denied lol. So i never got to go but we drove by it. Im sad to hear that it closed down.

OdetteDespairr

7. Default  
    Wow apparently the word i typed in major turned into a link to the university of pheonix? Hahaha
    Another pet peeve of mine is when those close to me or my friends come through. I dont wear prosthetics, just clown makeup. So its rather easy to spot me if you know me. They always come through and be like "Oh thats Zack, we are safe. Dont worry everyone." dont get me wrong. I always scare them in spite of the fact that they know its me. But in the maze its always a flow of people and i was in the midst of interacting with another group. And when my real name is thrown out there it completely ruins the illusion. Its horrible, so i hate when i have relatives and friends come through.

8. Default Quit palying with your food ! 
    Lmfao.....
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

9. Default  
    When your doing Cue Line or Q line however you wanna spell it you get abused! but the main pet peeve is Pulling the wig off....i just wanna reach back and smack them...because thats what granny would really do..but heres the real question since im a guy playing an old lady...which bathroom do i go to?
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

10. Default  
    tater, isnt saying "since im a guy" a little presumptuous to begin with? so that should answer that question

Thread Information