HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hypothetical Business Plan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise
    No one has actually read down this far so I can say anything here. Start out with a puppet show. Work your way up to being a ventriloquist. Then do stand up comedy. Then build your own WTF is this museum and give tours of it. Then sell DVDs on how to have a puppet show, start puppet magazine, run it for a year or two and then make out a business plan similar to how it operates and then sell the company. Now free and independently wealthy, buy some CDX plywood and convince people to be actors only they don't know that really they are puppets. Make sure your puppets have quality refreshments and make sure things are cool at the ticket booth.

Thankyou goodnight, we love you.
    We love you too, Greg... :lol:

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    ..all I can add, that Gregg forgot, was to actually shop around when picking out your chromed wheelbarrow because there can be a large difference in prices.
    "Chromed Wheelbarrow?"
    The one you use to take all of your money to the bank in....
    well it's cheaper than buying a new $90,ooo.oo car to impress everyone AND you can use it for more mundane things wheelbarrows were actually intended for.
    A chromed wheelbarrow filled to overflowing with deep, rich, red blood!
    (Alongside that tremendous pile of drained turnips, work, work, work!)

3. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    :lol: Jim, I love you brother!

Kel

4. Default  
    Chromed Wheelbarrow?

HMMMMM I wonder if I could come up with a "Spinner" wheel for upfront?

I could get rich......

:wink:
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

5. Default  
    One day during one of my management courses at my college I'll raise my hand and ask "So, where do I figure in the chromed wheelbarrow?"

"...excuse me?"

"You know, for the puppet show"

hahaha

Greg you had some great points, and Jim a wheelbarrow of blood ain't too bad either, but where can i get one filled with money for cheap?

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedog
    Chromed Wheelbarrow?

HMMMMM I wonder if I could come up with a "Spinner" wheel for upfront?

I could get rich......

:wink:
    You'd be better off sending a picture of you riding in a rusty crusty wheelbarrow to MTV's "Pimp My Ride." Then, not only would you get spinning rims on that bad boy, you'd also have flat screens, a heated leather bucket seat, and other fabulous goodies. LOL.

7. Default  
    Hey, here's a couple questions...

What kind of EMT/security services do you employ on site? Fire?

How do you handle actors? I know some can do volunteer because they are charity, and I've heard the arguement about contract labor and the IRS ruling, but what do you use?

How about people on site to do maintenence and repair?

Thanks again to everyone who has responded and been very helpful with this.

- By the way, i guess a better term for what I had written would be a "project plan"?

8. Default  
    Our event is all Fire and EMT personel. The next step up would be having them as a sponsor or that gets a donation for being on hand. In the big cities up North I hear they cost $450 per night to have a fire truck sitting there and EMT and Police on had have an hourly wage that is usually time and a half of their regular salary (as they already worked 40 hours)

The next step is to become a dictator and you have your own security force and nurse on hand and if things get hot you move.

As far as tons of money go, I thought that was why I had a hearse and a coffin? Seams thats about 3 times the size of a wheel barrow? You pull up to the front door and open the rear door. Right now even though I have a hearse and many coffins to chose from we are at radio controlled dump truck level as far as going to the bank is concerned.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information