HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Yard Sale Days here in town

1. Default Yard Sale Days here in town 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    My Wife told me not to stop at this one place selling "Architectural" pieces of the old house.
    "Our house is haunted enough already we don't need to bring anymore of that to our house."
    The house in question is 4 blocks from us and some very wild things have been happening there begining about 5 years ago. The 3rd floor closet must be kept crammed full of clothing because if it wasn't full of stuff when they would open the closet door , often times they would see a headless torso standing there!

2. Default  
    Sweet did you buy anything???
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default No buy nothing. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I already have some spooky, questionable items that are not allowed in the house because they might have some historical bagage attached to them.
    They reside in the yard where the 38th ghost can watch over them, along with 10,000 dog turds in the small north yard.
    Imagine having 10,000 watchdog turds, all watching..reporting to..someone? (they have to report in using walkie-talkies a face to face report would be gruesome what with that dog chitt breath! Of course this breath prematurely corrodes the small speakers.)

4. Default  
    Jim that reminds me of a bad episode of South Park! Oh no Mr. Hankey The Christmas Pooh. Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information