HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: strobe question

1. Default strobe question 
    i have a very powerful strobe light i believe its 1400 watts,i want to use it to simulate lightning on my facade.does anyone know how i can program a flouresent to make random lightning patterns eveery 20 sec or so?all of my lightning machines dont hold the proper wattage,and i also tried a boobox,i can make the power light come on and off when i program it but the strobe dosnt blink for some reason,any help would be aprieciated

2. Default  
    You might run it by Gadget (Brian) at Evilusions. He's a technical wiz!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

3. Default  
    WIPPLE,

does it have a DMX input? Hell you could always stand out there and turn the thing off and on by hand......GOD knows you don't do anything else anyhow. At least that is what I have been told. LOL

Or maybe pig pig can do it.

4. Default Wipp 
    Not entirely clear on what you want to accomplish, but a basic PLC (or other controller) controlling an external relay capable of switching 12 Amps (120VAC) will do it. In other words, you either need a controller that can handle around 12A OR one that turns on/off a relay that can handle that load. DMX controller is a good idea as well.

Don't know if that helps?
    Last edited by GraveStalker; 05-04-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added

5. Default  
    what are you doing in my thread ken?ahhaha,thanks for the input,i figured it out today,i tried another boobox and it worked great.and ken yes you are correct,the magic haunt faireys build my haunt for me wile i sleep

6. Default "Magic Haunt Fairies"!? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You are very lucky! Local people think satan built my place, lazy bastard won't do jackshitt!
    He just sits there looking through my old divorce papers laughing, only stopping when I threaten to set him up with my ex-mother-in-law then real fear crosses his face, getting so scared it runs up his nose and the sound of those hidden maggotts is deafening .

7. Default  
    Wipple,

I was told you're the only fairy at that haunt.

Thread Information