HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: It's Eating Me Alive!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default It's Eating Me Alive! 
    Man have we been busy working on trying to get MANY things together for Raycliff Manor! It's eating me alive not to say anything, but I'm hoping to have really big news soon! There are some very exciting developments that, should everything click into place the way it appears to be headed, I hope to announce in the very near future!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

2. Default  
    You're being a tease!
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

3. Default  
    C'mon Kel! Do tell!
    Just post it right below here...
    Nobody else will see it...promise *crosses fingers*
    lol
    DARK DOMAIN HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.darkdomainhauntedhouse.com

4. Default  
    Ok Bro, it's not nice to tease me like that even though I'm your brother. You better speak up or I'm tellin MOM! LMAO Good luck with all your endeavors

5. Default  
    There are a number of you who know the trials and tribulations we've gone through to establish and grow the Raycliff Manor business. I've learned many ways to enjoy Top Ramen too! LOL We've been the unfortunate recipients of a couple of really bad apples in the past, a burglary, last minute loss of lease, etc., but the passion (sickness) that we all share has refused to let the dream die. With the encouragement and support of our haunt family and friends, we've always managed to dig deep within and keep on keeping on! When we have the final stamp of approval for the next phase of our development, which is what we're waiting for and we're told that at this point it's just a formality, we are going to take a very exciting step!

Alright, I'll admit it, I'm being a little superstitious and I'm holding my tongue until I have all my "i's" dotted and all my "t's" crossed! I will say this... we may be taking a step with Raycliff Manor that we hadn't planned to take this early on in the life of the business. You have no idea how hard it is for me to not say anything! LOL There's only one person who frequents this forum who knows because he is going to be very instrumental in this action. ; ) As you can see from Greg's post, I haven't even shared the news yet with my own flesh and blood! Yeah, I'm being WAY superstitious! LMAO! Now I hope I haven't already jinxed it! I hope to have an update very soon! Wow, I really do feel like a tease now! I hope I haven't over-sold the forthcoming news. LOL Thanks for putting up with the rantings of an excited mad-man!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

6. Default  
    It's official! Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction will now be extended to include a second attraction! We just got final sign off from SBA on an expansion loan and we are pulling the trigger on a number of things we had ready and waiting for the green light. As you can probably guess, Lee and I are as busy as ever working out the logistics of everything. It's amazing how many things are impacted by the addition of a new attraction! Rick Whitlow of Darkwire Design has already begun renovations on our website. We've also retained the services of Kip Polley of Pale Night Productions to not only consult, but to also come out and spend 5 days working on a great number of enhancements to sets, props, sound, etc. on both attractions. We've already had our initial meeting/consultation and Kip is amazing! I don't think there's much that he can't do! I hadn't even realized that Kip was an engineer. We are very excited about this next big step in the evolution of Raycliff Manor! This fall is going to blow the socks of our guests!!! Things are moving onward and upward!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

7. Default  
    Kel,

That's awesome news! You know, if you need ANY help this summer, I'm just a phone call away... I'll come down and help as much as I can!

I cannot wait to see the pics of the new construction, sets, etc. etc.

Awesome stuff man, I'm uber happy for you! -Tyler

8. Default  
    Thats GREAT news Bro. I have one question. Where is the new attraction going to be? Are you using the other building for that one or whats the plan? Just curious!
    Good luck with the expansion Kel ,Lee and crew
    I might be able to give you a hand after i get done painting Moms house. Let me know.
    Greg
    AKA Bro
    Fearfest

9. Default  
    Congratulations Kel!

That's awesome to be able to expand sooner than you expected. A new attraction is always really exciting to plan out and then to see it finished is a lot of hard work but so rewarding in the end.

Good luck and post photos along the way if you have time.

Eric

10. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Wow, thats great! Keep us updated and take pics of the new haunt as it gos up.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Thread Information