HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My Pneumatic Animatronic Character

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Here is the Official wind mechanism I am working on. I like it so much more. It has more movement. It also has places to mount the three animatronic eyes going up it. They will be attached to the doubled piece of 1X2 metal, connected to the Berring. Work in progress I hope it will work out.

-Frank Balzer
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 06-02-2009 at 10:14 PM.

2. Default  
    Here are some more photos of the wing mechanism.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images

3. Default  
    Oh ya, besides doing stuff like this I cook. Here is a cake I made for my friend, The chocolate icing is piped on. and the round things on it are called Dragaes, yes you can eat them. The top of the cake has a piece of chocolate on it (Dark and white swirled together. The flowers are also piped icing. The leaves were made by smearing chocolate on them and cooling them, they were later peeled off and put on the cake. It's a 3 layer chocolate cake with raspberry ganache filling. It was made withe real Ganache, real Ganache contains Bitter almonds in it (REFINED). Bitter almonds contain cyanide poison. If it is not processed properly or if you have too much it can kill you. Biscotti also contains bitter almonds. I am a cook, who likes exotic foods. It is important to know these things. Specially since I do not want to harm the many girls who enjoy my cooking.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images

4. Default  
    Anyways here are more photos of the wings. I am rather dissapointed on the fact I goofed up on some of the measurements. Wings are really hodge podged but they work. Thats what counts!

-Frank Balzer

5. Default  
    Here are even more
    Attached Images

6. Default  
    Here are some photos of the project with the wings on as of today.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images

7. Default  
    Here are some more photos. i know there is a better way of doing these wings but I am running out of time.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images

8. Default  
    Can't wait to see this thing when it's finished.

9. Default  
    This is what It should look like when its finished. You can get an idea from this stick figure drawing.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images

10. Default  
    Finally had some free time to work on this guy again today. Today I have started on the neck Mechanism. It uses 1 small 3 inch stroke cylinder to turn the head, and the other two cylinders are double ended with 4 inch stroke on each side. By using two double ended cylinders I can get a hell of alot of motion than using a single stroke cylinder.

-Frank Balzer
    Attached Images
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 06-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Thread Information