HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: spookyplanets bbb record

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default spookyplanets bbb record 
    http://www.bosbbb.org/reports/reliab...mId=0000024081

thats the better bisiness Bureau

erik carlson is a thief.i tried to play nice but now i can show everyone his track record

2. Default  
    o and thats before my complaint was filed

3. Default  
    its pretty funny how stupid he is,he got a myspace page for spooky planet and i told people on his blog how he ripped us off.instead of him contacting me to make good,he deletes his myspace page.what he dosnt realize is taht i will be in his life untill he pays us back every cent.untill then i will haunt him .hide erik hide man,o and i will find you

4. Default spookyplanets bbb record 
    The address on their record is the same as Boneyard Productions.
    I just sent a check to this address ... Should I be worried?

Thanks Kevin

5. Default  
    no i was speaking of spooky planet only.dont buy from them because erik is a little kid that steals peoples money

6. Default Attorney General's Office 
    If you have a problem, take it up with the Attorney General's Office for the state his business is registered. They will do a lot better job for you than the BBB will.
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

7. Default  
    YOU DID NOT BUY THE ELECTRIC CHAIR FROM SPOOKYPLANET.COM.

Spookyplanet is a separate Corporation operated by different individuals.

Take this issue somewhere else.

8. Default  
    ahhh so erik gets a lil mad when you tell everyone what he is doing.why dont you tell everyone here why you havnt shiped my electric chair or gave me my money back since august 06.can you explain that?and even if spookyplanet didnt have anything to do with it.guess what?thats your unsatifactory record that is free to share to possible consumers.want me off your back?pay me my money in full.o and again just tell everyone your excuse for this taking so long aug 06-jan 15th since you fell like you can speak here but not through emails

9. Default  
    lemme guess this isnt erik,hes busy somewhere under a desk hiding from his phone.but im sure you will give him this message and tell him i want my money back wont you?erik grow up man give us our 3200 dollars back and this can be over

10. Default  
    I am also a victim of Spookyplanet and Erik Carlson. He takes your money and you never hear from him again. He changes his phone number every few weeks to avoid dealing with those he steals from.

Don't believe "webmonster". SPOOKYPLANET.COM is the same company. Notice there is no phone number on the contact page at spookyplanet.com. What kind of company doesn't want to take phone calls? A company that doesn't want to hear from customers looking to recover stolen money. I have dealt with many other reputable companies. No one ever charges a credit card until they ship your item. Erik charges you the day you order and then never delivers. Once you ask for a refund, he disappears.

Wipp, please contact me offlist at Brckee1@aol.com. I am very interested in teaming up with you to make life difficult for this scam artist. I am hoping we can find other people who have had their money stolen by Erik. The more people we find, the easier it will be to take action. I don't think finding other victims will be terribly difficult. Someone has to do something about this guy.
    Jim Hughes
    Dark Raven Productions

Thread Information