HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Items from Safari Anomalous

1. Default New Items from Safari Anomalous 
    We added some new specimens to our collection and will continue to do so throughout 2009. There's the Eyeball Mask, Bee Motion Mask, and Loose Silicone Grubs. Check 'em out at http://www.SafariAnomalous.com

Oddities, Mutations, Aberrations, and Peculiarities... We pin 'em, skin 'em, and ship 'em to you. Check out our latest catch - www.SafariAnomalous.com

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You have some really different looking masks there!
    "Different" is GOOD, it means stimulation for the brain(s)
    I think most of our customers seek stimulation.

3. Default  
    Jim are you referring to your upcharges again to be alone with you in the dark on the nightmare bed slide again? That isnt the kind of stimulation most customer are looking for im affraid! LOL!
    "No thanks Jim I will pass!" "How bout you Adam?"
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    The bee mask is great. I am not a fan of flying insects. It would make addition to a room that is focused on those fears. Much like spiders, I think a lot of people have a fear of bees and being stung. Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Thread Information