HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: TransWorld Must See List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    I just heard the announcement on Rotting Flesh Radio! I like to listen to RFR whie I'm working on Myzpace and other marketing efforts! That's freakin AWESOME about Creative Visions and the donation of the Springy Bridge!! I sure wish there was a way that we could make it! There are four of us coming to TransWorld, Lee, Mari, Brad and myself. We're all riding together and it didn't work out for all four of us to be able to go a day earlier. :cry: The Fright Tundra Tour has become HUGE! Congrats to you on coordinating all this my friend! I sure hope you've been able to get some rest. :wink: See you at TransWorld!

Kel

2. Default  
    BOO!

I'll be there with Hubby and a couple of my Boo Crew in tow. Sadly, JoeDog will not be able to make it this year.

Our favorites are Anything in the Dark Zone and Anatomical Chart! Of course, you can't miss Anatomical because they get the boot right in front of the door.

Sadly, I normally have to spend 90% of my time over in the Costume section because it's actually my costume shop that pays the way to go to the show. I normally have to trust 'my boys' to seek out the fun haunt stuff and then take me to see what they really want.

*** I can't WAIT to find Empress! ***
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Thread Information