HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: fire!!!!!

1. Default fire!!!!! 
    what do you guys think about have a seen with fire in it?? to me it mite be cool for a out side thing but not cool in side. i do have a idea for it and it will be out side too. have you guys have played with fire for your haunt/show??

2. Default  
    I've never done a scene with fire in it, but we have incorporated fire outside as entertainment with actors doing firebreathing and eating acts. It's a great effect and it keeps the crowd entertained on packed nights.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

3. Thumbs up  
    The thought of using fire at my haunt has never even crossed my mind. It's hard enough to even get the fire marshall to approve us without it. Fire could be a mistake and could potentially get your haunt shut down by the fire marshall if you aren't careful. I'd also assume your insurance rates would fly sky high. =/

~Natethegreat
    www.fearoverload.com

4. Default  
    I love seeing fire at other peoples show, but I wont ever do it at mine. My park has fireballs that shoot off of a few of our buildings, but thats it.
    Allen H

5. Default  
    I occasionally will mess around with trick lighters to make it look like i can summon fire in my palm. On a really busy night we entertain them by shooting fireballs at each other and caatching them in our mouths/swallowing them. Me and my cousin. They are these little nifty contraptions that shoot fireballs pretty far.

Thread Information