HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Who wants mat switches???

1. Default Who wants mat switches??? 
    Hey guys, I have come into several large mat switches and have listed them on ebay. Each one is 23" by 35" which is a very large footprint compared to most that are commonly used in the industry. They are extremely rugged and great for use in areas where customers seem to miss or step over regular mats and they are wonderful for hay rides providing the tractor driver with a very large target to hit. They are all used but VERY lightly. Each shows only a little dirt and small scrathches from sitting on the floor. They are all in perfect working condition. Brand new, they would each cost about $140. I am selling them all as a lot of 9. If you're interested please check out the link below and place a bid. Any questions can be directed to me here or through ebay. Thanks so much. I hope that someone can give them a good home.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-9-Ultra-T...QQcmdZViewItem
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

2. Default  
    I see the lot of nine (9) pressure mat switches on eBay didn't sell. Will you be re-listing them in smaller lots -- sets of three for instance? Nine might be too many for most people. If they are still for sale can you shoot me a price for three of them?
    Thanks
    zimmerman

3. Default  
    Zimmerman, check your private messages. I sent you a price.

If anyone else in interested in buying just a couple of these please let me know. I have had several people ask about spliting the lot up so I have been selling them off individually. If you might like one or more let me know soon. Thanks.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

4. Default  
    I bid on those, and was out bid. I thought someone did actually win the auction????????

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

5. Default  
    No, I had a reserve on them and it wasn't met so I am selling them off individually. They are going very fast, though. I have already had a lot of questions about them and I will just be selling them off first come first serve. There are a couple left that still aren't spoken for...
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Thread Information