HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Green house

1. Default Green house 
    Hello ALL,

My name is Peter and I am a new haunt owner. I just finalized my haunt location for 2010' season which is a 15,000 sq ft green house. Has anyone ever done a haunt in a green house before? Do you have any advice when it comes to fire codes pertaining to just green houses? Anything about stabilizing the floor in areas? I am going to the town Friday for a meeting with the fire inspector and others to get all the codes and rules. I know this is a difficult questions to answer because each town is different but anything you have to offer will be very appreciated.

Thank you all for your help and advice. I will keep you posted as things progress. I hope to acquire some good friends on here.

Peter Tomeczko
    Fables Studios

2. Default  
    Peter,
    we would love to help out but we dont have enough info. Saying its a green house gives no clues to its construction, are the walls glass? are the walls plastic? Are the floors dirt or wood. the more info we get the more we can help.
    glad to hear you have a spot and are getting a haunt together,
    Allen H

3. Default More info.. 
    The roof is glass and the bottom half is stone( the walls). 10-12 foot ceilings. The ground is cement with some squares (maybe 6ft by 6ft) that are dirt. The front is a store and around the building there are 2 lots (part of the land) that are gravel. Across the street I have about 2 acres of parking (included) and about 20 spots right next to the building. There is heating, electric and running water throughout. If you can think of any other info you may need let me know!

Thank you for your help!

Peter Tomeczko
    FS
    Last edited by FablesStudios; 07-02-2009 at 11:50 AM.

4. Default O yeah! 
    The whole land and building is surrounded by an 8ft fence with barbed wire. Surveillance cameras outside and in.

I will let you know if I think of anything else.

thanks again!

Peter Tomeczko
    FS

Thread Information