HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Infrared recorder/player?

1. Default Infrared recorder/player? 
    Two years ago at transworld I purchased a unit that you can record on. You can then set it out and as people walk by it, it goes off. It works in the dark also. But I have misplaced it and can't remember where I bought it from. Can anyone give me the name of the place or places that sell such a unit? Thank you.

2. Default recorder... 
    is it the Howler Pro ?

www.digitalsl.com

look under digital audio repeaters...
    Last edited by creep house; 07-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.

3. Default  
    you can create your own switch to go off in the dark using those flood lights that do the same thing for prowlers and deer. Just replace the lightbulbs with a screw-in AC outlet. Then plug in your digital player. You would want a player that resets and also a flood light that resets every 30 seconds or so after going off (and this would only work for haunts that use separate groups, as one that use a constant line wouldn't reset quick enough.

4. Default  
    Thank you--that is a great suggestion. Would never have thought of something like that!

Thread Information