HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Do any pros decorate their homes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Do any pros decorate their homes? 
    I don't mean for this thread to turn into one of those "Look at my cool new Gemmy props" things.

I was thinking about the old story about the auto mechanic having the worst-running car and the landscaper having the ugliest yard on the block. Would anyone have any idea by looking at your house in October that you have a professional haunt, or do you put so much time and energy into the haunt that you don't even have a jack o'lantern at your house?

2. Default  
    every single halloween item is at our building now lol so our house is gonna look super bland.
    im gonna put up some lights and a lighted sign that holds fliers to our haunted houses new location this year.
    i totally understand what your saying though.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

3. Default  
    Not a stitch of decorations at my house, and there never has been, I,ve never been home on Halloween. Wait... I think my wife sets up a pumpkin cut out, and she has a fall garland around the front door, but thats more for fall.
    Allen H

4. Default  
    No decorations inside or outside of my house anymore. I don't even celebrate Halloween anymore. I don't do Christmas either.
    Jared Layman

5. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    My haunt is where the home is.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

6. Default  
    I was thinking about that the other day... I'm only a couple years into professional haunting, but I'm still probably going to always decorate my place in some way... at least the inside. I just love the fall season and Halloween too much not to do it.

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

7. Default Halloween 
    No! Now Christmas thats a totally different story! Shane and its 1 million lights and counting! Shane this time!

8. Default Halloween year round here 
    We finished our basement, decorated it just like a haunted house, distressed walls the works. We have framed a pretty good collection of posters from some of our favorite haunts. The bar has a little Halloween town with miniture haunted houses and grave yard. I tell friends that it's a scale model of Scare Fair 2010 It's a great place to relax and talk scary stuff.

As far as decorating the outside, we are too far from neighbors for anyone to see them, and the dogs would vandalize it anyway.

9. Default  
    I used to go all out decorating my house and doing a haunted graveyard out front. But now that I got the haunt going on. I don't have the time anymore.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

10. Default  
    With the haunt...NOPE!
    lol...no time!

Kirk
    DARK DOMAIN HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.darkdomainhauntedhouse.com

Thread Information