HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Billboards

1. Default Billboards 
    Hello,
    Wondering if anyone would like to share billboard designs that they have used in the past/present? We have 10 we are going to be putting up this season in our area (we get them free as a trade). Just wondering if anyone had any design that they have used that would send me in the right direction.
    Thanks,
    Roy

2. Default  
    How'd you get a trade for 10 billboards? That's a pretty sweet deal!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

3. Default  
    We own a business in town that has a billboard on our property... so we get 4 free billboards a year. We have been saving a few years to use 10.

4. Default  
    Some advice, don't use red on black, it is hard to make out from a distance. Go with yellow if your bacground is black. Keep the letters spaced out, fancy fonts are great until they get so muddled with shadows and wavy lines that you can't read the info.

Try not to have more than about 5 - 10 words on there.

I used to sell billboards.

If you have a website, I would put your name huge, then the dates, and then the website. Maybe one cool icon graphic

Thread Information