HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Amazing movie, must see!

1. Default Amazing movie, must see! 
    Hello all!

Last night we saw Pan's Labyrinth, and my god it was friggin awesome! As I was watching it, I thought 'I need to tell the forum members about this, they will freak!'

It's in limited release right now, but if you see it at 'theater near you', take the time to go see it.

Enjoy!

Joel

2. Default  
    I read about this in Fangoria a while back and it peaked my interest. I saw the commercial for it on TV last week and made sure I got to see it this weekend.

I really did like it. Hubby wasn't too happy about the subtitling, but it didn't bother me any. I won't give anything away, but some of the creatures and other FX (digital and makeup) were pretty cool! I only wish there was more of the labyrinth itself.

This flick is rated R. Don't let the title fool you, it's definitely not for kids. Quite graphic. (IMHO, it's about time that more genre films get back to an R rating. I'm tired of PG:13 horror films. )

Anyhow, long story short, I recommend it.

3. Default  
    I have been wanting to see this since I first heard about it. As soon as it gets released near me I will check it out.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information