HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: NEW SHOW: incredible amount of news on several haunts, mask fest, bubba hotep, more!!

1. Default NEW SHOW: incredible amount of news on several haunts, mask fest, bubba hotep, more!! 
    We here at Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio thank you all for your kind words and thoughts during the difficult time we just had with the passing of a close family member.

We are now back and we are covering news on the HMA Mask Fest 2010, Horrorhound Weekend, Zombie Con X, America's Best Haunts, Erebus, BodyBag Entertainment's Darksyde Acres, Screampark, Reaper's Realm, Dark Raven Manor, Salem's Plot, Shocktoberfest, Saint Lucifer's Haunted Asylum, the Burial Chamber, Necropolis, the Psycho Trail, Chainsaw Creek, Houston's Haunted Trails, Underworld, Bloodview, Terror On The Bayou, Nightmare On Ash Street, The Haunting, Lakeville Haunted House, the Haunted Farm In Lenoir City, Spirit Halloween, Halloween Adventure, Scream Queens, Predators, Poltergeist, Bubba Nosferatu, and so very much more!!

In addition to that, we give you the list of dvd releases for next week, and we review the classic film, "Carnival of Souls" and our demonic DJ spins a nostalgic halloween song on the "Vortex!" Then our dead do it yourselfer teaches you how to make your own alien capsule. All of this and more on the August 19 edition of Channel 66.6 HM Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-081909.mp3

Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Myspace - Facebook - Twitter
    Youtube - Blog - Haunted Radio Mobile

Contact Haunted Radio:
    info@hauntedradiopodcast.com
    Hauntline: 206-279-2111

2. Default  
    Once again I just want to thank each and every one of you who sent your well wishes and thoughts and prayers out to me and my family during this past week with the loss of my family member! Thank you all!!

Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Myspace - Facebook - Twitter
    Youtube - Blog - Haunted Radio Mobile

Contact Haunted Radio:
    info@hauntedradiopodcast.com
    Hauntline: 206-279-2111

3. Default Welcome back! 
    Looking forward to this weeks' show. Hope things are getting better for you and your family.

Thread Information