HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Global Fear Enterprises Video Thread

1. Exclamation Global Fear Enterprises Video Thread 
    People of Hauntworld,

We are Global Fear Enterprises, a media production and marketing company for the horror industry. We must take this opportunity to clear up some misconceptions. You may have seen in a previous thread, two examples of our video work. One was the video that was produced by us for House Of Torment's Transworld seminar, which can be found here. The other, which required some work to discover, was dubbed The Heathen. This video was produced solely for and by Global Fear Enterprises and should not be associated with House Of Torment.

All videos and links remain in place on our site, which is under construction. Watch closely as there may still be more to discover.

2. Default
    Sorry to ask, but what happened to this thread?

3. Default  
    im quite impressed by how creative GFE is.
    somone found this video in the bathroom of a NIN concert on a disk labaeled 'Watch This
    not sure what it is. but everytime i watch one of there videos it makes me want to hire an art director haha

http://www.savevid.com/?url=http://w...?v=tC7i3P2JxSo
    The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio.
    Haunted Houses in Ohio

4. Default  
    Man, thats badass and scary all at the same time!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Thread Information