HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Screamline comes through

1. Default Screamline comes through 
    Since about 75% of the post re: vendors are a little on the negitive side I always try and remember who gets high marks and good response and Steve and the crew at Screamline are one of the companies that seem to be on top and now I know why - I found myself caught short for some supplies and Steve jumped in got what I need out to me overnight - Thanks guys you have another satisfied customer
    Aven

2. Default  
    Ya, when I needed an axe for our haunt last year even though they weren't listed on the site anymore, Steve checked the shop and got me one. Thanks Screamline! Great axe!

3. Default  
    You're right, the Screamline crew are some of the nicest people in the haunt industry! Great crew, great products, great service! Can't wait to see the new products I've heard will be coming!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information