HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Unborn

1. Default The Unborn 
    So I saw it tonight, and honestly it was actully pretty decent. Lots of cool effects and whatnot and creepy creatures. I would advice not watching the trailer for this movie as it orginally turned me off from seeing the movie. Its kinda weird alot of these movies that I see a trailer for I dont like until I just see the movie, but anyways. Also saw 13 ghosts again(LOVE IT! The Jackel is sick!) oh btw nice to meet you all....I'm Daniel, 27 years old ,and from Pensacola, Florida.

2. Default The Unborn 
    I thought it was a decent movie.... ( IM SO TIRED OF REMAKES THOUGH )

Allot of people dont know that the writers union ( You know the guys that write all the screenpalys for the movies we love ) they have been on strike for quite some time.... thats why we are in this slump of remakes....

I will be glad when they can come to a agreement and start writing again !!
    Plus the movie business has just been in a slump ( Due to economy Im sure )

The Rehashing of The Unborn .....Hmmmm.... I give it 5 out of 10 skulls ( Same Ol Story but movie tranistions well FX is decent and overall is packaged nicely even though I wanted to see more gore ) I think more could have been done with this...

I say in the end it had enough scary scenes for a decent trailer ( But Thats All )
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-30-2009 at 07:45 AM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Thread Information