HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Clowns are scary

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Clowns are scary 
    I'm removing this post myself because Larry refuses to delete the asshole making obscene and threatening comments. Thank you Jolly_Roger.

2. Default  
    Message deleted

3. Default  
    hahahhahaha, you look pissed!

4. Default  
    LMAO. Poor thing!

Notice, his shirt says, "Hitch a ride..." That in itself, is pretty damn creepy.

5. Default  
    son of a, yeah clowns will do it to ya , iv sent people crying out the entrance as a clown , good stuff, for some i guess
    when god created light the first shadow was born

6. Default clowns 
    i guess it has something to do with childhood experience...i personally dont find clowns scary at all, however my sister in law is scared to death of them...she attributes it to the movie "it"...i am developing a clown character but am having some difficutly with it because i dont know what is scary about clowns...to me it is like being scared of the easter bunny or santa claus...

todd poole

7. Default  
    I think scary clowns and clown scenes are a lot of fun, that might be because my favorite comic book villian is The Joker, so whenever I am thinking about clown scenes I always envision it being the Joker doing the scare.
    Jared Layman

8. Default  
    This puts into perspective, exactly how much wonder bread it took to grow to your current size!

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

9. Default  
    demonlover Guest
    Clowns are funny, some clowns are scary 2!!

Better check out with dvd "KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE" and tell me what you think!! I really liked that freaking movie!!

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You mean everyone wasn't influenced , being askceered of clowns from Jimmie Stewart's acting as the clown in "The Greatest Show On Earth", he was a con on the run and we never got to see his face not in greasepaint in the movie, he was really hiding out!
    Criminals hiding as clowns!!!! Clowns hiding as politicians! Yikes!!!

Thread Information