HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: GETTinG In Shape For The Season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    at the haunt i work at we don't get breaks, we work 3-5 hours a night so far. but i try to keep warm. it's a outside haunt. we even work in the rain too.. it's sucks but work is work you know...

2. Default Execellant Attitude, Hauntghost! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    For putting up with the weather and not always the most comfortable conditions because it is your job!
    I have had to do this my entire life and it really usually does one little good to whine and complain, it just makes it that much more of a pain, so I ignore those negatives.
    "Tough it out!" A whole couple of generations have never had to exreience this, I guess?
    The sense of accomplishment in the end can then be savored all the more!
    I have hired people to specifically work outside as they tell me "No Problem! ,I'll be wearing weather-proof clothes and besides that I love being outside."
    Then they whine and complain non-stop and begin sneaking away from where they are supposed to be, sometimes suckering someone else to trading places with them even though that other person didnot bring "weather" clothing!

Thread Information