HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Twisted Terror '09 Props

Threaded View

1. Default Twisted Terror '09 Props 
    Here are some pics of several props/mask for our walk through home haunt this year, Twisted Terror: Evil Comes Home. These are not all the props for our haunt, just most of the ones I have made. The Zombie, Big Head, and Demon are made from wood/PVC mannequin. Thank you Darkmaster, your video really helped me. I also have a chandelier, body parts, scarecrow, corpse skeleton, and me making a bunny mask for our chainsaw guy this year (yea I know it's a bunny, but once I paint it and we add it to a crazy guy with a chainsaw, it's gonna be pretty creepy). The lighting was weird on the scarecrow mouth, it is all yellow inside on the pic. It's not actually like that though. I will upload pics of the finished bunny and a corpse skeleton soon.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by scarygoat; 09-12-2009 at 02:53 PM.

Thread Information