HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I need character ideas fast

1. Default I need character ideas fast 
    Greetings all...Unfortunately due to reasons beyond my control I need to make a new character for me for my haunt....normally not a problem....but we open tomorrow...PROBLEM lol. We do a turn of the century hotel theme...the only problem is i want to do something other than a bellhop or regular joe....since I'm an actor I'd really prefer doing something that lets me talk and not just go boo lol. If more of the backstory would help give you ideas you can read it at http://www.hauntedhuntington.com/ PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE! Thanks guys!

2. Default  
    Off the top of my head there's:

-A historian who has become obsessed with the secrets of the hotel.
    -The soul of an entrepreneur who was killed by the owner of the hotel and desires revenge.
    -A janitor who is consumed by cleanliness and has gone so far as to kill tenates who dirty up the floors with their shoes.
    Last edited by Smiley; 10-01-2009 at 08:37 AM.

3. Default  
    the boiler mechanic
    the maintenance man
    the room service guy
    thats all for now

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Off the top of my head there's:

-A janitor who is consumed by cleanliness and has gone so far as to kill tenates who dirty up the floors with their shoes.
    This is good

5. Default Need help 
    How about being the unclear reason why Reginald was let go. Maybe be his twin/ little brother whom he tried to protect and maybe was the secret behind the story.
    ~WelchWitch

6. Default I need character ideas fast 
    How about the architect of the hotel, who snapped and had several workers entombed in the walls during construction and he's looking for more "builidng materials" to complete his vision?
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Thread Information