HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Cool Character Idea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Yeah also, Im pretty skinny and a bit on the short side so It will look more creature like (Im not THAT small) but yeah, I definatly think overals and a dirty ripped white dress shirt would suit that best.
    Last edited by Matt Colton; 10-07-2009 at 05:04 AM.
    Matt Colton
    The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

2. Default Ideas 
    I like it much better now. I like the back story, makes more sense now. I agree with the less talk and no leather jacket. Maybe have conversations with yourself. Maybe mumble and answer yourself. Mumble about the circus as if you are still there. Since you have had no normal human contact, you could even act like you have imaginary friends so to speak- voices in your head. Try to make your body as normal as can be since the defects are on the face only. So looking dirty and unkept would be perfect. I could see this. That is how I handle all my characters, I have to know the story, know the vision and see them. Feel them, become them. Much better. Good Luck.
    ~WelchWitch

3. Default  
    Thanks so much! Yeah the conversations with myself are a good addition. A fun character to mold
    Matt Colton
    The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Thread Information