HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Body kicker?

1. Default Body kicker? 
    I have a body bag and would like to have it appear someone is alive and kicking inside. What is the best way to do this inexpensive. Thanks

2. Default  
    I did a kicker several years ago with 2 legs that has worked for years, and was fairly cheap. Last year I moved him to another area, and tied his feet together, and hung him upside down, and he works even better.

Basically I just took 2 pieces of square metal rod, and cut them so that they were about the same length as the bones in a leg. I hinged them at the knee, and added a pivot at the hip, leaving rod extending above the hip.

I took a power window motor from a ford truck, and attached a offset bearing to the cable winder in the motor. I then mounted the motor so that as it turns it will push the upper leg bone rod as the bearing goes by.

It creates a kick that looks pretty good, and the best part is it has lasted year after year.

3. Default  
    sciplus.com has windshield wiper motors for $20

4. Default  
    Here is a tutorial on a windshield wiper motor kicker... pretty cheap and easy.
    http://www.garageofevilnetwork.com/v...-full-tutorial

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Thread Information